An open source, feature rich metrics dashboard and graph editor for
Graphite, InfluxDB & OpenTSDB.
Fast and flexible client side graphs with a multitude of options.
- Click and select region to zoom
- Multiple Y-Axes
- Bars, Lines, Points
- Grid thresholds
- Y-axis formats (bytes, milliseconds, etc)
- Graphite PNG render option
- View or edit graph in fullscreen
Drag and drop panels, change row and panel width easily.
- Instant dashboard search based on title or tags
- Templated dashboards
- Scripted dashboards
- Save / Load from ElasticSearch
- Save / Load from gist
- Save / Load from json file
Graphite target editor
Grafana includes a built in Graphite target parser that takes writing graphite metric expressions to a whole new level. Expressions are easier to read and faster to edit than ever.
- Click on any metric segment to change it
- Quickly add functions (search, typeahead)
- Click on a function parameter to change it
- Move function order to the left or right
- Direct link to Graphite function documentation
This video will introduce you to the Grafana interface and some of the core features.
Any metric path can be replaced with a templated section. This allows you to create generic dashboards that can quickly be changed to show stats for a specific cluster, server, application or experiment.
Annotate graphs with rich events from different data sources. Hover over events shows you the full event metadata.
Dark and Light theme
If you do not prefer the default dark theme you can switch to a light theme.
InfluxDB & datasource options
You can define multiple graphite servers or InfluxDB servers and switch between them. It is even possible to show graphs from different data sources & servers on the same dashboard.