An open source, feature rich metrics dashboard and graph editor for
Graphite, InfluxDB & OpenTSDB.
Fast and flexible client side graphs with a multitude of options.
- Click and select region to zoom
- Multiple Y-Axes
- Bars, Lines, Points
- Grid thresholds
- Y-axis formats (bytes, milliseconds, etc)
- Graphite PNG render option
- View or edit graph in fullscreen
- Full control for how each series should be drawn
- Mix lines, bars and points
- Mix stacked series with isolated series
Drag and drop panels, change row and panel width easily.
- Instant dashboard search based on title or tags
- Templated dashboards
- Scripted dashboards
- Save / Load from ElasticSearch
- Save / Load from gist
- Save / Load from json file
Graphite query editor
Grafana includes a built in Graphite query parser that takes writing graphite metric expressions to a whole new level. Expressions are easier to read and faster to edit than ever.
- Click on any metric segment to change it
- Quickly add functions (search, typeahead)
- Click on a function parameter to change it
- Move function order to the left or right
- Direct link to Graphite function documentation
InfluxDB query editor
- Series name and column auto complete
- Automatic handling of group by time
- Options for fill(0) and fill(null)
- Alias patterns for short readable series names
Any metric path can be replaced with a template variable. This allows you to create generic dashboards that can quickly be changed to show stats for a specific cluster, server, application or experiment.
- Variables values defined with a metric key query
- Interval variables, like 10min, 1h, 1d
- Use variable in metric path
- Use variables in graph titles
- Use variable as a function parameter
Annotate graphs with rich events from different data sources. Hover over events shows you the full event metadata.
- Fetch annotations from Elasticsearch
- Fetch annotations from Graphite Events and Metrics
- Fetch annotations from InfluxDB
Dark and Light theme
If you do not prefer the default dark theme you can switch to a light theme.
Multiple data sources
You can define multiple graphite servers or InfluxDB servers and switch between them. It is even possible to show graphs from different data sources & servers on the same dashboard.